Whether searching for a new simulation or preparing for class, the Harvard Business Publishing Website has many resources available to help educators familiarize themselves with a simulation. Every simulation on the website has the following resources available to registered users:
- This allows educators to play the simulation as both a facilitator and a student
- Click here to learn more about Free Trials
- This provides a view of the simulation with pre-populated data.
- All simulations have an Instructor Preview while only a select few have a Student Preview
- Click here to learn more Instructor and Student Previews
- This provides a summary of the simulation objectives, a walkthrough of the student experience, and a step-by-step guide of the administrative screens
- These are short videos recorded by the simulation author around different topics, such as how to debrief, lessons learned, how to teach the simulation, etc.
These resources can be found under the “Educator Copy” button on a product’s page.
- Contains a Quick-Start Guide, pedagogical information from the author, technical information and exhibits
- Click here to learn more about using a Teaching Note
To access, click the “Teaching Note” button on the simulation product page.
- These include PowerPoint slides to be used in class as introductory or debrief material, worksheets and more. Supplementary Materials vary by simulation.
Scroll to the bottom of the simulation product page to find Supplementary Material such as Introductory and Debrief Slides. Note that some simulations generate dynamic PowerPoint slides, embedding student results into the deck, and those can be accessed from within the simulation.
Need additional assistance? Contact us.