- Click on the unique course link provided to you by your professor.
- Once you click on the unique course link, you will be prompted to log into the HBP Education website if you already have an account. Otherwise, from the same screen, you can register for a student account.
3. Once logged in, you will be automatically directed to the Coursepack.
4. If the cost of your Coursepack is covered by your institution, you will bypass the purchase process and are immediately allowed to access the materials within the Coursepack.
5. If you are required to purchase the Coursepack, you will see a Purchase Coursepack button. HOWEVER, before you click the Purchase Coursepack button, note whether not your instructor has provided you with a coupon code for this Coursepack. If they did, it will appear in the notes section, (shown below), just underneath the Coursepack title.
6. If you are required to purchase the Coursepack, click the Purchase Coursepack button and follow the prompts to complete the purchase process.
7. If you have a coupon code to receive a discount, you may enter it on the payment screen. Click on the Promo/Gift Certificate, seen in the example below.
8. Enter your coupon code then select Apply.
- Course material comes in a variety of formats (including PDFs). Non-digital items will be shipped to you.
- You have access to the course materials for 6 months.
Do students have to purchase the entire coursepack?
The answer is Yes, students must purchase all required items in a Coursepack. However, your instructor has the ability to make any material in a Coursepack optional. Optional items in a Coursepack are noted on the check-out process. See the 2 examples below.
Optional materials are un-selected by default. If you wish to purchase them, be sure to click the checkbox to the item(s).