Orders for permissions refer to copies that you produce yourself. You will not be shipped a hard copy of the material or receive an electronic download (i.e., a master copy). If you need a master copy of any item, please follow the steps for purchasing materials. See Purchasing Materials for more information.
Articles in this section
- Simulations Hosted in China
- Running a Simulation: Top Troubleshooting Tips
- Simulation Teaching Notes: How to Access and Use Them
- Preview a Simulation
- Try Before You Buy: Simulation Free Trials
- Simulation Resources: Where Do I Begin?
- Shopping Cart Checkout Error (Educator)
- Collaborate on a coursepack
- How to Add/Assign Teaching Assistants to a Coursepack
- Technical Requirements for Simulations and Online Courses